Perforator Flaps for Breast Reconstruction PDF
…a useful book for surgeons working with breast cancer patients who are looking to incorporate perforator flaps into their programs. — Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Microvascular surgery, and specifically breast reconstruction, has come a long way. It is taught and practiced in plastic surgery residencies, making this an appropriate book for residents. More senior surgeons also will benefit from the systematic methods the authors use during the various procedures outlined in this book. — Doody’s Review (starred review)
Patient demand for perforator flap procedures is quickly growing due to positive results: they leave women with natural, normal-feeling breasts without destroying any muscle. Perforator Flaps for Breast Reconstruction gives plastic surgeons the detailed instructions they need to perform these sophisticated breast reconstruction procedures.
- Written by expert surgeons who have perfected the use of perforator flaps in breast reconstruction procedures
- Detailed instructions on how to perform DIEP, SIEA, SHaEP, PAP, GAP, LAP, and TDAP flap procedures
- Radiographic images, intraoperative photos, and carefully prepared illustrations walk the reader through each procedure
Many of the contributors to Perforator Flaps for Breast Reconstruction have pioneered the procedures presented in their respective chapters. This book is an essential authoritative guide for plastic surgeons interested in making perforator flap reconstruction part of their practice.
- Perforator Flaps for Breast Reconstruction PDF Free Download,
- Perforator Flaps for Breast Reconstruction Free Ebook,
- Perforator Flaps for Breast Reconstruction PDF