Teaching Atlas of Abdominal Imaging PDF
Teaching Atlas of Abdominal Imaging is a case-based reference covering the full spectrum of common and uncommon problems of the gastrointestinal and genitourinary tract encountered in everyday practice. The book organizes cases into sections based on the anatomic location of the problem. Each chapter provides succinct descriptions of clinical presentation, radiologic findings, diagnosis, and differential diagnosis for the case. The chapter then discusses the background for each diagnosis, clinical findings, common complications, etiology, imaging findings, treatment, and prognosis.
- Succinct text and consistent presentation in each chapter enhance the ease of use
- Practical discussion of all current imaging modalities
- Nearly 550 high-quality images demonstrate key concepts
- Bulleted lists of pearls and pitfalls at the end of each chapter highlight important points
- An appendix with 64-slice protocols for various CT scans, such as dual-phase liver and pancreatic scans
Ideal for both self-assessment and rapid review, this book is a valuable resource for radiologists, gastrointestinal and genitourinary radiologists, and fellows and residents in these specialties.
- Teaching Atlas of Abdominal Imaging PDF Free Download,
- Teaching Atlas of Abdominal Imaging Free Ebook,
- Teaching Atlas of Abdominal Imaging PDF