The Practice of Emergency and Critical Care Neurology 2nd Edition PDF
Fully updated and revised, the second edition of The Practice of Emergency and Critical Care Neurology puts a more modern approach on the practice of emergency neurological care. When most texts within the field focus on the theoretical aspects, this book concentrates on the management of neurologic conditions, recognition of deterioration of neurologic functions, neurosurgical procedures, and immediate interventions. This text also presents hard data to explain why we do what we do.
Dr. Wijdicks condenses essential information into several sections comprising of the principles in recognizing critically ill neurologic patients in the emergency department, the evaluation of symptoms indicating critical emergency, general principles of managing critically ill patients, monitoring devices and diagnostic tests, complete management of specific disorders in the neurosciences intensive care unit, postoperative neurosurgical and neurointerventional complications, management of medical complications, and end of life care.
Key Features of the New Edition include
1. Additional chapters on critical consults in surgical and medical ICUs, critical care management, and comprehensive monitoring and biomarkers to reflect new research;
2. Rich illustrations using color photos of patients and drawings of important basic concepts of mechanism of acute neurologic disease;
3. Fully updated and comprehensive reference list;
4. A pocket book of selected tables and figures covering all essential points for quick reference and as a survival guide for house staff.
This is the go-to guide for every physician, staff neurologist, neurointensivist, resident, and fellow in training with managing acutely ill neurologic patients.
- The Practice of Emergency and Critical Care Neurology 2nd Edition PDF Free Download,
- The Practice of Emergency and Critical Care Neurology 2nd Edition Free Ebook,
- The Practice of Emergency and Critical Care Neurology 2nd Edition PDF