The Renal System at a Glance 4th Edition PDF
Highly Commended in Internal medicine in the 2017 BMA Medical Book Awards
The Renal System at a Glance is a highly illustrated and practical guide to the structure and function of the kidney, renal, and urinary system. It also covers related disorders and abnormalities and their treatment.
Fully updated to reflect the many exciting new developments in the understanding of nephrology, this new edition has been restructured to better integrate basic science and clinical examples to the medical school curricula. New chapters on glomerular filtration and global kidney medicine are included, while the latest guidance and approaches to acute kidney injury, chronic kidney diseases, and renal replacement therapy have also been incorporated.
The Renal System at a Glance:
- Offers clear explanations on tricky topics such as electrolytes, fluid balance and acid-base handling
- Features new sections on glomerular filtration, and a new chapter on the global differences in kidney problems
- Includes cross-referencing between basic science and related clinical content
- Focuses on clinical disorders and investigations – ideal for those embarking on medicine rotations
- Illustrates each topic in a double page spread, complete with charts, graphs, and photographs
- An updated companion website is available at www.ataglanceseries.com/renalsystem featuring animations and MCQs
This new edition is the perfect guide for medical students, junior doctors, and allied health professionals, including specialist nurses, who wish to learn, or refresh their knowledge, on the kidney and renal system in health and disease.
- The Renal System at a Glance 4th Edition PDF Free Download,
- The Renal System at a Glance 4th Edition Free Ebook,
- The Renal System at a Glance 4th Edition PDF