Vasculature of the Brain and Cranial Base 2nd Edition PDF
This book is perhaps most relevant to interventional neuroradiologists, interventional neurologists, or endovascular neurosurgeons looking for a quick and easy read, and the organization of each chapter allows for just that, as chapters do have a heavy emphasis on illustrations, cadaveric dissections, in vivo dissections, and angiograms. — AJNR
The book is easy to read and digest and can be read from start to finish without difficulty. However, it may be most useful when read a chapter or two at a time to supplement one’s knowledge prior to a vascular rotation or a case. — World Neurosurgery
Four master neurosurgeons bring a wealth of collective neurosurgical and neuroendovascular experience to this remarkable reference book, which melds a detailed anatomical atlas with clinical applications. The authors provide case reviews and pearls that demonstrate how anatomy impacts clinical practice decisions for aneurysm, stroke, and skull-base disease.
- Comprehensive variations of the vasculature at the Circle of Willis, cortical branches, and secondary arteries
- Range and average measurements of the most critical vessels
- Hundreds of color photographs elucidate precise anatomical cadaver dissections
- Exquisite illustrations by Paul H. Dressel
This richly illustrated, comprehensive anatomical resource is a must have for neurosurgeons, neuroradiologists, and neurologists. Whether you are a practicing clinician or resident, reading this book will greatly expand your “vision” and sharpen your perception.
- Vasculature of the Brain and Cranial Base 2nd Edition PDF Free Download,
- Vasculature of the Brain and Cranial Base 2nd Edition Free Ebook,
- Vasculature of the Brain and Cranial Base 2nd Edition PDF