Atlas of Fundus Angiography PDF
Fundus fluorescein angiography is a technique for examining the circulation of the retina using a dye tracing method.
This atlas is a comprehensive guide to fluorescein angiographic findings of ocular disorders. Beginning with an introduction to the technique, the following sections discuss macular disorders, vascular disorders, inflammatory disorders, heredomacular dystrophy, optic nerve disorders and tumours.
Featuring more than 1400 colour images, this second edition includes a free photo CD of case studies, as well as a self test chapter for quick revision.
- Comprehensive guide to fundus fluorescein angiography
- Includes free photo CD of case studies
- More than 1400 colour images
- Self test chapter for quick revision
- Previous edition published 2009
- Atlas of Fundus Angiography PDF Free Download,
- Atlas of Fundus Angiography Free Ebook,
- Atlas of Fundus Angiography PDF