Evidence-Based Neurosurgery PDF
Evidence-Based Neurosurgery: An Introduction will teach the practitioner to employ evidence-based approaches to common problems in neurosurgery. The book begins with a review of the concepts and techniques involved in the practice of evidence-based medicine, including the basics of critical analysis using methodologically rigorous evidence-synthesis techniques. The second part of the text provides useful examples of the use of this critical analysis for common clinical situations, such as stent placement, managing infection, metastases, craniocerebral trauma, cervical spine trauma, and more.
This book covers all phases of clinical practice, from patient assessment, to diagnosis, to prognosis, and treatment, helping you address such questions as:
- How do you reliably determine the characteristics of
the individual patient’s condition?
- What is the likely course of the disease?
- How do you determine what interventions are likely to
have a positive impact?
- Does the intervention work under certain specified
Evidence-Based Neurosurgery is an
invitation to apply the rigorous methods of evidence-based medicine to improve your practice of neurosurgery.
- Evidence-Based Neurosurgery PDF Free Download,
- Evidence-Based Neurosurgery Free Ebook,
- Evidence-Based Neurosurgery PDF