Head and Neck Cancer PDF
- Provides comprehensive, multidisciplinary coverage on the understanding and management of head and neck cancer, from basic science through treatment and rehabilitation.
- Incorporates extensive revisions in every chapter, including new techniques such as robotic surgery of the oropharynx, endoscopic and minimal access surgery of the skull base; as well as new topics such as targeted therapy, proton therapy, and immunotherapy in the treatment of head and neck cancers.
- Features new color photographs and drawings throughout.
- Incorporates the expertise of more than more than 75 contributing authors from around the world.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
- Head and Neck Cancer PDF Free Download,
- Head and Neck Cancer Free Ebook,
- Head and Neck Cancer PDF