Hemostasis and Thrombosis in Obstetrics and Gynecology PDF
Reproductive hemostasis: A global approach to a globalchallenge
A hemostatic change in women through their reproductive lifetimeis emerging as an issue of global importance. No wonder, asobstetric hemorrhage remains a major cause of maternal mortality inboth developed and developing countries. Thrombophilias andpulmonary embolisms are a threat to maternal and fetalwell-being.
Hemostasis and Thrombosis in Obstetrics & Gynecologyprovides a framework for assessing and managing hemostaticdisorders in women. Written by an international team, it providesglobally applicable guidelines for obstetric hematology. Thepractical approach to clinical management includes:
- Hematologic changes in pregnancy
- Red cell disorders
- Platelet disorders
- Inherited and acquired thrombophilia
- Inherited bleeding disorders
- Postpartum hemorrhage
Blood and bleeding disorders in women can be managed byobstetrician-gynecologists or hematologists, separately ortogether. Hemostasis and Thrombosis in Obstetrics &Gynecology provides specialists from both disciplines with theinformation necessary to manage their patients effectively.
- Hemostasis and Thrombosis in Obstetrics and Gynecology PDF Free Download,
- Hemostasis and Thrombosis in Obstetrics and Gynecology Free Ebook,
- Hemostasis and Thrombosis in Obstetrics and Gynecology PDF