Laryngeal Evaluation PDF
This comprehensive, full-color reference provides a thorough overview of the most recent advances in laryngeal imaging technology combined with all of the information readers need to interpret findings and successfully manage patients with voice disorders.
After a solid introduction to laryngeal anatomy and physiology, separate sections cover the entire spectrum of laryngeal imaging systems. The authors place special emphasis on the interpretation of abnormal vibratory characteristics through practical discussion of the differential diagnosis of specific abnormalities and the impact of various types of laryngeal pathology on the vocal cords. The accompanying DVD features high-quality video clips of vocal fold vibration that clearly demonstrate every pathology and evaluation technique cited in the text. Each clip is cross-referenced to a specific location in the book for maximum accessibility.
- In-depth coverage of the indications and limitations of flexible laryngoscopy, videostroboscopy, and high-speed imaging
- 66 video clips of actual examinations – plus an appendix that contains a complete description and interpretation of each clip
- 284 full color images, including endoscopic views of the larynx and photographs that demonstrate how to perform examinations
- Multiple perspectives from renowned speech language pathologists and otolaryngologists on how to interpret findings and determine treatment options
Written by a multidisciplinary team of experts, this book will help speech-language pathologists, otolaryngologists, and trainees in those specialties acquire the necessary skills to enable them to expand their practices to incorporate laryngeal imaging procedures in the clinical setting.
- Laryngeal Evaluation PDF Free Download,
- Laryngeal Evaluation Free Ebook,
- Laryngeal Evaluation PDF