Microelectrode Recording in Movement Disorder Surgery PDF
As movement disorder surgery advances and becomes more commonplace, the
need for accurate physiological localizing data- optimally achieved through
extracellular microelectrode recording- is more critical than ever. However,
this complex technique carries a high learning curve and most neurosurgeons have
little training in the field.
Here is the first book to provide a comprehensive
overview of the art of microelectrode recording in movement disorders surgery,
offering a solid understanding of the basics, as well as much useful clinical
information for experienced practitioners.
- Examines the scientific basis and background of microrecording, types of results one can
expect, controversies, avenues for research, and probable directions for future
- Valuable ”how-to-get-started” guide to commercial systems
- Clearly details principles and techniques for data analysis, signal processing
and pattern recognition, target selection, and other critical issues
- All topics have been evaluated and reviewed by leading experts in the field
Tackling all important points in microelectrode recording, this book will sharpen your
knowledge of the science and clinical application of the increasingly important
technique. For neurosurgeons, neurologists, and neurophysiologists undertaking
complex movement disorder procedures, this book is a must.
- Microelectrode Recording in Movement Disorder Surgery PDF Free Download,
- Microelectrode Recording in Movement Disorder Surgery Free Ebook,
- Microelectrode Recording in Movement Disorder Surgery PDF