Controversies in Neurosurgery II PDF
Controversies in Neurosurgery II reflects real-world situations where multiple treatment options are often considered for difficult neurosurgical cases. Each chapter begins with an opening case in which experts describe the pros and cons of different treatment methodologies and operative techniques, helping neurosurgeons select the best treatment plan for individual patients in their practice. It is informed with the expertise of more than 100 of the world’s preeminent neurosurgeons.
- Experts from all over the world offer their opinions on more than 20 controversial “hot” topics in neurosurgery, including a discussion about whether transcranial or endoscopic approaches are the better option for resecting colloid cysts and a lively debate about the optimal treatment of giant ophthalmic artery aneurysms
- All treatment options are presented concisely in one volume, so that neurosurgeons don’t have to spend time consulting other sources
- The moderators’ conclusion at the end of each chapter explains the scientific evidence about the case and synthesizes the views presented
Controversies in Neurosurgery II will be treasured by neurosurgeons and neurosurgery residents as well as by neurologists and neuroradiologists and will be a key volume in their medical libraries for years to come.
- Controversies in Neurosurgery II PDF Free Download,
- Controversies in Neurosurgery II Free Ebook,
- Controversies in Neurosurgery II PDF