Diet and Disease PDF
Kick-start a kidney-healthy life with a 30-day meal plan from the author of the bestselling Renal Diet Cookbook
Figuring out what you can and cannot eat when you or someone you care for is diagnosed with stage 1-4 chronic kidney disease (CKD) is overwhelming. No one understands this more than Susan Zogheib, a registered dietitian and leader in the field of renal nutrition, who lays out an easy 30-day meal plan for a kidney-healthy diet and lifestyle. The Renal Diet Cookbook for the Newly Diagnosed is an action-based plan that equips you with weekly menus, shopping lists, and comprehensive background information.
The Renal Diet Cookbook for the Newly Diagnosed contains:
- An Essential Introduction covering everything you need to know about kidney disease
- A 30-Day Meal Plan complete with weekly menus and shopping lists for a stress-free transition to a kidney-friendly diet
- 100 Recipes with nutritional information and tips for variations on every recipe
- Tools for Success guiding you past the first 30 days and keeping you healthy long after
Recipes in this renal diet cookbook include: Buckwheat Pancakes, Creamy Broccoli Soup, Vegetable Biriyani, Lemon Garlic Halibut, Meatloaf with Mushroom Gravy, Strawberry Pie, and much more!
Follow a proactive plan with the Renal Diet Cookbook for the Newly Diagnosed
- Diet and Disease PDF Free Download,
- Diet and Disease Free Ebook,
- Diet and Disease PDF