Genetic Skin Disorders 3rd Edition PDF
This fully revised and updated edition of GENETIC SKIN DISORDERS reflects the most current understanding of the diagnosis, treatment, genetic basis, and differential diagnoses of inherited skin disorders. Organized with the needs of busy clinicians in mind, it offers detailed clinical guidance on the signs, symptoms, mode of inheritance, recurrence risk, and diagnosis of over 300 skin disorders, all in an accessible, at-a-glance format. Annotated bibliographies highlight the most relevant and up-to-date medical literature. Newly compiled lists of support groups, both national and international, for patients and their families supplement the ample resources for medical professionals.
Informed by the author’s extensive clinical experience and suffused with a distinctive, witty voice, GENETIC SKIN DISORDERS is an ideal companion in the laboratory, clinic, or consulting room.
· Includes both disease-based chapters and an appendix of skin signs that simplifies differential diagnosis for specialists and general practitioners alike
· More than 800 color photographs illustrate the full spectrum of hair, skin, and nail abnormalities
· Updated to reflect current classification of inherited skin disorders and the molecular underpinnings of these conditions
- Genetic Skin Disorders 3rd Edition PDF Free Download,
- Genetic Skin Disorders 3rd Edition Free Ebook,
- Genetic Skin Disorders 3rd Edition PDF