Genital Cutting PDF
This book comprehensively examines the practice of female genital mutilation and proposes new intervention programs and community-based initiatives that protect the rights of children and women who live with the serious risks and long-term consequences of the practice.
• Provides complete coverage of the practice of female genital mutilation (FGM), the origin of the practice, the countries of prevalence, and the current rise of the practice in industrialized countries
• Addresses a controversial issue that encompasses various scholarly disciplines such as religious studies, gender studies, anthropology, sociology, history, philosophy, international studies, and medicine, among others
• Explains why FGM needs to be a subject that professional medical doctors are educated on in order to provide special health care services to help serve the individuals within this significant community
- Genital Cutting PDF Free Download,
- Genital Cutting Free Ebook,
- Genital Cutting PDF