Guide to Chronic Pain Syndromes PDF
Clinically oriented and evidence-based, Practical Guide to Chronic Pain Syndromes supplies pain specialists, neurologists, and anesthesiologists with the latest critical advances in pain management.
Key features include:
- Sections clearly organized by specific pain syndromes
- Chapters with basic structural templates for fast-referencing
- Two supplemental sections offering in-depth discussions of medications and other treatment options
- Treatment recommendations for an array of syndromes, including headache/facial pain and soft-tissue, neuropathic, rheumatological, abdominal, urological, low back, and cancer-related pain
The book delivers a swift and accurate diagnosis aide for the treatment of pain syndromes and the creation of treatment plans for chronic pain patients.
- Guide to Chronic Pain Syndromes PDF Free Download,
- Guide to Chronic Pain Syndromes Free Ebook,
- Guide to Chronic Pain Syndromes PDF