Human Pharmacology PDF
|Author||Lynn Crespo PhD|
|File size||1.08 MB|
Featuring the contributions of leading faculty this new edition provides a succinct overview of the most important aspects of pharmacology necessary for a basic understanding of the subject. It reviews the concepts clinical applications and side effects of pharmacology placing an emphasis on practical applications of the material whenever possible. More than 480 full-color illustrations explain important processes while color-coded boxes for major drugs therapeutic overviews clinical problems and trade names―as well as USMLE-style self-assessment questions with answers and rationales―reinforce your mastery of the information. A consistent style of writing―and more focused concise content―provide for better learning of the essentials. Online access to Student Consult―where you’ll find the complete contents of the book fully searchable…Integration Links to bonus content in other Student Consult titles…15 pharmacology animations…150 USMLE-style questions…and more―further enhances your study and prepares you for exams.
- Includes online access to Student Consult where you’ll find USMLE-style questions animations showing the actions of various important toxins and much more.
- Focuses on the essential aspects of pharmacology for a solid foundation of knowledge in the subject.
- Includes more than 480 full-color illustrations that explain key pharmacologic processes.
- Provides between 4 and 6 USMLE-style self-assessment questions at the end of each chapter―with answers and full explanations in the appendix―that help you prepare for exams and master the material.
- Uses a templated format that promotes more effective and efficient learning.
- Presents color-coded boxes in each chapter that emphasize key points.
- Features a clinical emphasis throughout on both the basic science of pharmacology and its clinical relevance.
- Includes new Gold Standard content on Student Consult with 200 Professional Drug Monographs for additional information on generic and brand names mechanism of action pharmacokinetics indications and dosage drug interactions patient education and much more!
- Features a more consistent style of writing―as well as focused concise content―for enhanced learning of the essentials.
- Presents chapters in a re-arranged order for a more logical approach to learning.
- Includes additional biochemistry and physiology information in the introduction for each section for greater understanding.
Human Pharmacology PDF Human Pharmacology PDF Free Download Human Pharmacology PDF Ebook