Pharmacology for the Physical Therapist PDF
The first pharmacology book for physical therapists written by physical therapists and PhD pharmacologists
A Doody’s Core Title for 2011!
Based on the classic Katzung’s Basic and Clinical Pharmacology, this ground-breaking book illuminates the ever-expanding role of pharmacology in rehabilitation practice. In it you’ll find unmatched insights on the full range of pharmacology topics, from drug receptor pharmacodynamics and general anesthetics, to cancer chemotherapy-all told from the vantage point of the authors’ extensive first-hand experience.
- Complete, up-to-date descriptions of common adverse drug reactions relevant to physical therapy
- Explanations of how drugs can potentially disrupt functional and clinical outcomes, along with corresponding physical therapy-based solutions to overcome these issues
- “Problem-Oriented Patient Studies” (POPS), which feature the patient as the focal point of the case rather than drug therapy itself
- “Preparations Available” boxes that provide at-a-glance summaries of the drugs available to treat specific conditions and disorders
- Glossary of need-to-know terms
- Pharmacology for the Physical Therapist PDF Free Download,
- Pharmacology for the Physical Therapist Free Ebook,
- Pharmacology for the Physical Therapist PDF