Pocket Atlas of Radiographic Anatomy 2nd edition PDF
In this easily accessible pocket atlas, two expert radiologists present the normal radiographic anatomy readers need in order to interpret conventional diagnostic radiographs. Each practical, two-page unit displays a standard radiograph of a different projection on the left-hand side supplemented by a detailed, clearly labeled schematic drawing on the opposing page. The consistent, user-friendly format facilitates easy identification and rapid review of key anatomic information.
- 177 radiographic studies provide multiple views of every basic anatomic structure
- High-resolution radiographs appear beside explanatory drawings to aid comprehension
- Seven examinations new to this edition cover a trans-scapular “Y” view of the shoulder; 45° external and internal rotation views of the knee; and more
An ideal reference for anyone involved in the interpretation of commonly performed radiographic studies, the third edition of Pocket Atlas of Radiographic Anatomy is an especially valuable tool not only for medical students and radiology residents, but also for radiological technologists.
- Pocket Atlas of Radiographic Anatomy 2nd edition PDF Free Download,
- Pocket Atlas of Radiographic Anatomy 2nd edition Free Ebook,
- Pocket Atlas of Radiographic Anatomy 2nd edition PDF