Shoulder and Elbow Trauma PDF
Shoulder and Elbow Trauma and Its Complications: Volume 2: The Elbow provides an update on elbow surgery, a type of procedure that is seeing a significant increase in recent years.
Although some of these surgeries are due to an aging population, a large proportion of operations are being performed on younger patients who have damaged their joints through physical activity.
Worldwide, many of the injuries sustained through sport and physical activity are fractures which can be difficult to treat and can cause complications. Chapters in this detailed book will look at the most common types of elbow trauma and how to manage complications in surgery.
- All major elbow traumas covered
- Discusses tactics on how to manage complications in surgery
- Provides information based on an aging population and the increase in sports related elbow fractures
- Joint specific information
- Shoulder and Elbow Trauma PDF Free Download,
- Shoulder and Elbow Trauma Free Ebook,
- Shoulder and Elbow Trauma PDF