Understanding Your Migraines PDF
Twelve percent of the world’s population is affected by migraines, tallying up to more than 35 million people in the US alone. The World Health Organization lists it among the top ten most disabling conditions. But even with those numbers, why are we still plagued with this disorder and what can we do, in our daily lives, to manage this devastating and demoralizing brain illness?
Understanding Your Migraines: A Guide for Patients and Families addresses, in clear prose:
· The impact migraines can have on your life, and your family’s;
· How to communicate and work with your medical team to make sure nothing is overlooked in your quest to conquer your migraines;
· Non-medicinal and new experimental ways to reduce migraine symptoms;
· The special and important cases of dealing with migraine during pregnancy, in children, and in adolescents;
· How you can find online and community resources for learning more.
Understanding Your Migraine: A Guide for Patients and Families brings together the expertise of two eminent headache neurologists, Dr. Morris Levin and Dr. Thomas Ward, who have each been caring for headache patients for more than 35 years. Peppered with patient cases to show how to successfully deal with a variety of headache issues, the authors address common concerns in an easy-to-read and comprehensive manner, making this a must-have on every bedside table.
- Understanding Your Migraines PDF Free Download,
- Understanding Your Migraines Free Ebook,
- Understanding Your Migraines PDF