Veterinary Computed Tomography PDF
This practical and highly illustrated guide is an essentialresource for veterinarians seeking to improve their understandingand use of computed tomography (CT) in practice. It provides athorough grounding in CT technology, describing the underlyingphysical principles as well as the different types of scanners. Thebook also includes principles of CT examination such as guidance onpositioning and how to achieve a good image quality.
Written by specialists from twelve countries, this book offers abroad range of expertise in veterinary computed tomography, and isthe first book to describe the technology, methodology,interpretation principles and CT features of different diseases formost species treated in veterinary practice.
• An essential guide for veterinarians using CT inpractice
• Includes basic principles of CT as well as guidelines onhow to carry out an effective examination
• Describes CT features of different diseases for mostspecies treated in practice
• Written by a range of international leaders in thefield
• Illustrated with high quality photographs and diagramsthroughout
- Veterinary Computed Tomography PDF Free Download,
- Veterinary Computed Tomography Free Ebook,
- Veterinary Computed Tomography PDF