AARP The Scientific American Healthy Aging Brain PDF
AARP Digital Editions offer you practical tips, proven solutions, and expert guidance. Scientific American and Scientific American Mind have good news about getting older!
AARP The Scientific American Healthy Aging Brain taps into the most current research to present a realistic and encouraging view of the well-aged brain, a sobering look at what can go wrong––and at what might help you and your brain stay healthy longer. Neurologists and psychologists have discovered the aging brain is much more elastic and supple than previously thought, and that happiness actually increases with age. While our short-term memory may not be what it was, dementia is not inevitable. Far from disintegrating, the elder brain can continue to develop and adapt in many ways and stay sharp as it ages.
- Offers new insights on how an aging brain can repair itself, and the five best strategies for keeping your brain healthy
- Shows how older brains can acquire new skills, perspective, and productivity
- Dispels negative myths about aging
- Explores what to expect as our brains grow older
With hope and truth, this book helps us preserve what we’ve got, minimize what we’ve lost, and optimize the vigor and health of our maturing brains.
- AARP The Scientific American Healthy Aging Brain PDF Free Download,
- AARP The Scientific American Healthy Aging Brain Free Ebook,
- AARP The Scientific American Healthy Aging Brain PDF