Androgens in Health and Disease PDF
Cellular Endocrinology in Health and Disease describes the underlying basis of endocrine function, providing an important tool to understand the fundamentals of endocrine diseases. Delivering a comprehensive review of the basic science of endocrinology, from cell biology to human disease, this work explores and dissects the function of a number of cellular systems. Among these are those whose function was not obvious until recently, including the endocrine functions of bone and the adipose tissue.
Providing content that crosses disciplines, Cellular Endocrinology in Health and Disease details how cellular endocrine function contributes to system physiology and mediates endocrine disorders. A methods section proves novel and useful approaches across research focus that will be attractive to medical students, residents, and specialists in the field of endocrinology, as well as to those interested in cellular regulation. Editors Alfredo Ulloa-Aguirre and P. Michael Conn, experts in molecular and cellular aspects of endocrinology, deliver contributions carefully selected for relevance, impact, and clarity of expression from leading field experts.
- Covers systemic endocrine action at the cellular level in both health and disease
- Delivers information on the integration of cell identity and endocrinology
- Incorporates recent developments in endocrinology to provide an up-to-date reference to researchers
- Androgens in Health and Disease PDF Free Download,
- Androgens in Health and Disease Free Ebook,
- Androgens in Health and Disease PDF