Duplex Scanning in Vascular Disorders PDF Free Download
Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Now in its updated fifth edition, Strandness’s Duplex Scanning in Vascular Disorders proves why it’s still the classic text on the use of duplex scanning in the study and diagnosis of vascular disorders. This evidence-based, real-world text is now expanded to cover all vascular duplex ultrasound topics, including principles and instrumentation; cerebrovascular; aortoiliac and peripheral arterial; peripheral venous; visceral vascular; and preoperative planning, intraoperative assessment and procedural guidance.
- NEW chapters on cardiovascular risk assessment, indirect physiologic assessment of lower extremity arteries, intravascular imaging and physiologic assessment, pelvic venous insufficiency, and vascular applications in point of care ultrasound
- Coverage of topics: carotid duplex scan, vascular disease, vascular ultrasound, carotid artery ultrasound, vascular sonography, coronary heart disease, peripheral venous disease, sonographer training, diagnostic ultrasounds, peripheral vascular disorders, ultrasonography, cerebral vascular disease, occlusive vascular disease, vascular surgery
- Numerous full-color images, charts, tables, and new Doppler scan images
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search tool that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick-reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
- Duplex Scanning in Vascular Disorders PDF Free Download,
- Duplex Scanning in Vascular Disorders Free Ebook,
- Duplex Scanning in Vascular Disorders PDF