Handbook of Sports Medicine and Science Rowing PDF
This volume in the Handbook of Sports Medicine and Science series delivers up-to-date scientific knowledge alongside practical applications in rowing, making it an invaluable resource for researchers, coaches and rowers of all abilities.
Published under the auspices of the International Olympic Committee, in collaboration with the International Rowing Federation (FISA), Rowing:
- Provides key knowledge of the historical, nutritional and psychological aspects of rowing
- Offers ground-breaking physiological insights which can help shape future training methodologies
- Features a rowing periodization plan to help trainers and athletes create comprehensive and effective training programs, racing plans and tactics.
Rowing brings together internationally renowned experts with experience in competitive rowing and sports medicine, making this the complete handbook of medicine, science and practice in rowing.
- Handbook of Sports Medicine and Science Rowing PDF Free Download,
- Handbook of Sports Medicine and Science Rowing Free Ebook,
- Handbook of Sports Medicine and Science Rowing PDF