Ligamentous Injuries of the Knee PDF
A fully updated edition of the classic text on the knee, The Problem Knee, Third Edition is highly illustrated in colour and offers a fundamental approach to dealing with soft-tissue and skeletal disorders of the knee. The book focuses on younger patients, rather than degenerative conditions, covering both injuries and congenital abnormalites.
The crucial skills of accurate history-taking, clinical examination, investigation and modern surgical management are the focus throughout. From this framework, the latest techniques in imaging and arthroscopic procedures, rehabilitation methods and ligament reconstruction are discussed, plus indications for techniques such as meniscal suturing and osteochondral grafting.
- A logical, systematic approach
- Clear line drawings to illustrate examination methods
- Scans and x-rays to help you identify injuries and problems
- Over 500 references
- Ligamentous Injuries of the Knee PDF Free Download,
- Ligamentous Injuries of the Knee Free Ebook,
- Ligamentous Injuries of the Knee PDF