Neuropsychology for Occupational Therapists PDF
Neuropsychology for Occupational Therapists is a bestselling, comprehensive guide to the assessment and rehabilitation of impaired cognitive function and brain damage. Divided into two parts, the first introduces the fundamental role cognition has in occupational performance, before moving on to examine the theoretical frameworks behind cognitive rehabilitation. The second part covers the key components of each cognitive function, including attention, visual perception, movement, memory, and executive functions, and the disorders associated with them.
Revised throughout, this invaluable new edition includes:
- Updated theory and evidence base of neuropsychology
- Frameworks and guidelines for assessment and intervention in practice
- Updated content on attention, memory and executive functions
- A new chapter on cognitive function in later years, and working with people to maintain cognitive health.
Written in a clear and engaging style by an experienced author team of academic occupational therapists, with contributions from expert practising clinicians, it is full of a range of learning features, including case studies, summaries, and reflective activities, as well as for the first time narratives of the lived experience of cognitive impairment. Neuropsychology for Occupational Therapists is essential reading for students, newly qualified practitioners, and all those who work within neuropsychology and cognitive rehabilitation.
- Neuropsychology for Occupational Therapists PDF Free Download,
- Neuropsychology for Occupational Therapists Free Ebook,
- Neuropsychology for Occupational Therapists PDF