CDC Yellow Book 2018 PDF
THE ESSENTIAL WORK IN TRAVEL MEDICINE — NOW COMPLETELY UPDATED FOR 2018
As unprecedented numbers of travelers cross international borders each day, the need for up-to-date, practical information about the health challenges posed by travel has never been greater. For both international travelers and the health professionals who care for them, the CDC Yellow Book 2018: Health Information for International Travel is the definitive guide to staying safe and healthy anywhere in the world.
The fully revised and updated 2018 edition codifies the U.S. government’s most current health guidelines and information for international travelers, including pretravel vaccine recommendations, destination-specific health advice, and easy-to-reference maps, tables, and charts. The 2018 Yellow Book also addresses the needs of specific types of travelers, with dedicated sections on:
· Precautions for pregnant travelers, immunocompromised travelers, and travelers with disabilities
· Special considerations for newly arrived adoptees, immigrants, and refugees
· Practical tips for last-minute or resource-limited travelers
· Advice for air crews, humanitarian workers, missionaries, and others who provide care and support overseas
Authored by a team of the world’s most esteemed travel medicine experts, the Yellow Book is an essential resource for travelers — and the clinicians overseeing their care — at home and abroad.
- CDC Yellow Book 2018 PDF Free Download,
- CDC Yellow Book 2018 Free Ebook,
- CDC Yellow Book 2018 PDF