ECG – 2014 Pocket Brain PDF
The 2014 (6th Edition) of the ECG Pocket Brain is out! (September, 2013). We have greatly enhanced and more than doubled the content of ECG-2011 PB. ECG-2014-PB (Expanded) retains its pocket size – adds spiral binding – and now contains 260 pages (plus ~ 200 illustrations). Written in the same user-friendly style that is Dr. Grauer’s trademark – this 6th Edition takes ECG education to a new level. Aimed for beginning, novice AND experienced interpreters (acclaimed by students, nurses, physician extenders, EMS personnel, residents, and clinicians in practice of all specialties). Ideal for use on the ward, in the office or ED – and/or as a study aid for ECG workshops, classes, or more intense courses. Greatly enhanced sections include Bundle Branch Block/Hemiblocks, Chamber Enlargement, Acute MI/Ischemia. NEW topics include ECG signs of Pulmonary Embolus; Clinical Use of Lead aVR; ECG identification of the Culprit Vessel with Acute STEMI; RV MI; Posterior MI; Wellens Syndrome; DeWinter T waves; Giant T Waves; Takotsubo Cardiomyopathy; and more …
- This book (spiral-bound) is in B&W and it contains 260 pages; The ePub version is entirely in color.
- ECG-2014-ePub (B00HX29ZAO) – is the kindle version. It has just been published (January 17, 2014). This kindle version is in color – and it has over 600 pages in content (as I was not limited by space constraints in the electronic version). Description of additional material that has been added to ECG-2014-ePub can be found if you click on kindle version.
- ECG – 2014 Pocket Brain PDF Free Download,
- ECG – 2014 Pocket Brain Free Ebook,
- ECG – 2014 Pocket Brain PDF