First Aid for the Basic Sciences PDF: Organ Systems
|File size||240.97 MB|
[box title=”Disclaimer“] This Website complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
Comprehensive single-source coverage of the entire second year of medical school!
First Aid for the Basic Sciences: Organ Systems Third Edition is a unique single-source review of the entire second year medical school curriculum. This full-color richly illustrated and engagingly written resource provides readers with a solid understanding of basic sciences relative to human organ systems which all medical students must be familiar. When used with the companion review First Aid for the Basic Sciences: General Principles Third Edition this powerful combination distills must-know course information to help students survive their first two years of medical school and provides an in-depth review for the USMLE Step 1.
• An essential companion during your first two years of medical school
• Includes important foundational content most other reviews leave out
• Focuses on the high-yield topics and facts tested on the USMLE Step 1
• Enhanced by full-color images learning aids tables and concise text to streamline your study and help you excel in coursework and on the USMLE Step 1
• Provides a complete framework for understanding anatomy embryology pathology and pharmacology by organ systems
• Mirrors the table of contents of First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 to facilitate side-by-side study
• Written by students who aced the USMLE and reviewed by top faculty
First Aid for the Basic Sciences PDF First Aid for the Basic Sciences PDF Free Download First Aid for the Basic Sciences PDF Ebook