Medical Ethics for the Boards Third Edition PDF Free Download
Concise and readable review of essential ethics topics for the Boards
Ethics questions are included in Steps 1 and 3 of the USMLE, as well as on the American Board of Internal Medicine Examination and other specialty board certification exams. Practical and approachable, Medical Ethics for the Boards provides a concise yet comprehensive review of topics students are most likely to encounter on the test. A chapter of questions and answers provides practice for exam day and helps readers feel prepared.
This book includes chapter-level coverage of patient autonomy; competence and the capacity to make decisions; informed consent; confidentiality and medical records; end-of-life issues; reproductive issues;organ and tissue donation; reportable illnesses; HIV-related issues; STDs; malpractice; the doctor-patient relationship; abuse, gifts, and physician-assisted suicide; workplace relations; and ethical issues in research and experimentation.
- Concise review of ethics essentials tested on the Boards
- Includes Q&A for exam preparation
- Readable and entertaining review from ethics expert Conrad Fischer
- Medical Ethics for the Boards Third Edition PDF Free Download,
- Medical Ethics for the Boards Third Edition Free Ebook,
- Medical Ethics for the Boards Third Edition PDF