Microbial Biofilms 2nd edition PDF
An examination of the research and translational application to prevent and treat biofilm-associated diseases
In the decade since the first edition of Microbial Biofilms was published, the interest in this field has expanded, spurring breakthrough research that has advanced the treatment of biofilm-associated diseases. This second edition takes the reader on an exciting, extensive review of bacterial and fungal biofilms, ranging from basic molecular interactions to innovative therapies, with particular emphasis on the division of labor in biofilms, new approaches to combat the threat of microbial biofilms, and how biofilms evade the host defense.
Chapters written by established investigators cover recent findings, and contributions from investigators new to the field provide unique and fresh insights. Specifically, Microbial Biofilms provides
- state-of-the-art research in the field of bacterial and fungal biofilms
- detailed descriptions of the in vitro and in vivo models available to evaluate microbial biofilms
- future areas of research and their translational and clinical applications
Microbial Biofilms is a useful reference for researchers and clinicians. It will also provide insight in the dynamic field of microbial biofilms for graduate and postgraduate students.
- Microbial Biofilms 2nd edition PDF Free Download,
- Microbial Biofilms 2nd edition Free Ebook,
- Microbial Biofilms 2nd edition PDF