Neurodegenerative Diseases PDF
The Molecular and Cellular Basis of Neurodegenerative Diseases: Underlying Mechanisms presents the pathology, genetics, biochemistry and cell biology of the major human neurodegenerative diseases, including Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, frontotemporal dementia, ALS, Huntington’s, and prion diseases. Edited and authored by internationally recognized leaders in the field, the book’s chapters explore their pathogenic commonalities and differences, also including discussions of animal models and prospects for therapeutics. Diseases are presented first, with common mechanisms later. Individual chapters discuss each major neurodegenerative disease, integrating this information to offer multiple molecular and cellular mechanisms that diseases may have in common.
This book provides readers with a timely update on this rapidly advancing area of investigation, presenting an invaluable resource for researchers in the field.
- Covers the spectrum of neurodegenerative diseases and their complex genetic, pathological, biochemical and cellular features
- Focuses on leading hypotheses regarding the biochemical and cellular dysfunctions that cause neurodegeneration
- Details features, advantages and limitations of animal models, as well as prospects for therapeutic development
- Authored by internationally recognized leaders in the field
- Includes illustrations that help clarify and consolidate complex concepts
- Neurodegenerative Diseases PDF Free Download,
- Neurodegenerative Diseases Free Ebook,
- Neurodegenerative Diseases PDF