Obstetrics and Gynecology at a Glance 4th Edition PDF
This comprehensively updated new edition provides a thorough anddynamically-illustrated overview of the female reproductiveorgans, care of the female during pregnancy, childbirth andthe postnatal period. It is clinically relevant, with a focus ondiagnosing, managing and treating disorders and abnormalities andis fully aligned with medical school curricula.
Obstetrics and Gynecology at a Glance:
• Recaps basic history taking, anatomy and endocrinologyand focuses on clinically relevant information
• Covers each topic in a double-page spread, packed withcharts, graphs, photographs and visuals
• Includes thoroughly updated sections on reproductiveendocrinology, infertility and urogynecology
The companion website at www.ataglanceseries.com/obgyn featuresinteractive flashcards, case studies and multiple-choice questions(MCQs).
Obstetrics and Gynecology at a Glance is the perfect guidefor medical students, junior doctors and midwives, and is ideal forthose embarking on clinical rotations and the clerkship.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology at a Glance 4th Edition PDF Free Download,
- Obstetrics and Gynecology at a Glance 4th Edition Free Ebook,
- Obstetrics and Gynecology at a Glance 4th Edition PDF