Polymers for Biomedicine PDF Free Download
Highlighting dynamic developments in polymer synthesis, this book focuses on the chemical techniques to synthesize and characterize biomedically relevant polymers and macromolecules.
• Aids researchers developing polymers and materials for biomedical applications
• Describes biopolymers from a synthetic perspective, which other similar books do not do
• Covers areas that include: cationically-charged macromolecules, pseudo-peptides, polydrugs and prodrugs, controlled radical polymerization, self-assembly, polycondensates, and polymers for surface modification
- Polymers for Biomedicine PDF Free Download,
- Polymers for Biomedicine Free Ebook,
- Polymers for Biomedicine PDF