Principles of Orthopedic Infection Management PDF
There is really so much to learn in this essential, practical, keepsake guide to managing orthopedic infections. It contains critical information from 63 experts worldwide, six videos, 21 in-depth patient case examples, more than 800 illustrations, and nine algorithms… — BIZ INDIA
The medical world continues to make extraordinary advances in both scientific knowledge and surgical skill, yet despite these achievements, surgeons continue to struggle with the challenge of postoperative infection. Without proper prevention or treatment, orthopedic infection can become just as life-threatening as the initial trauma.
This highly informative clinical go-to text provides the core principles, treatment options, and the latest information and research specifically for the purpose of helping physicians manage orthopedic infections and related issues.
The book’s key features include:
- Contributions from 63 world renowned specialists from a broad range of fields in orthopedic traumatology and infectious diseases
- In-depth case examples involving 21 adult and 4 pediatric patients and covering a wide range of infections and anatomy
- Nine algorithms to assist in complex decision making
- Over 800 illustrations and images, and online access to 6 video presentations that outline the important steps in the prevention or management of infected joints, tissue, and implants
AOTrauma is proud to present this comprehensive new publication, which will be valuable to both orthopedic and trauma surgeons, as well as researchers and other medical experts within the field of infectious disease.
Hear the authors discuss Principles of Orthopedic Infection Management.
- Principles of Orthopedic Infection Management PDF Free Download,
- Principles of Orthopedic Infection Management Free Ebook,
- Principles of Orthopedic Infection Management PDF