Dermatopathology Diagnosis by First Impression 2nd edition PDF
The atlas that helps you differentiate visually similar diseases
Written with the dermatology trainee in mind, Dermatopathology: Diagnosis by First Impression uses more than 800 high resolution color images to introduce a simple and effective way to defuse the confusion caused by dermatopathology slides. Focused on commonly tested entities, and using low- to high-power views, this atlas emphasizes the key differences between visually similar diseases by using appearance as the starting point for diagnosis.
The Third Edition provides:
- 800 high resolution and annotated photographs, now all fully downloadable
- ‘Key Differences’ to train the eye on distinctive diagnostic features
- Disease-based as well as alphabetical indexes
- 75 new interactive self-assessment questions to perfect your diagnostic skills
- Brand new algorithms for pattern analysis
Dermatopathology: Diagnosis by First Impression, Third Edition, once again provides simple and effective guidance to help you approach dermatopathology and accurate diagnosis of skin disease.
- Dermatopathology Diagnosis by First Impression 2nd edition PDF Free Download,
- Dermatopathology Diagnosis by First Impression 2nd edition Free Ebook,
- Dermatopathology Diagnosis by First Impression 2nd edition PDF