Person-Centred Practice in Nursing and Health Care PDF
Person-centred Practice in Nursing and Health Care is a comprehensive and practical resource for all nurses and healthcare practitioners who want to develop person-centred ways of working. This second edition which builds on the original text Person Centred Nursing, has been significantly revised and expanded to provide a timely and topical exploration of an important subject which underpins all nursing and healthcare, edited by internationally renowned experts in the field.
Person-centred Practice in Nursing and Health Care looks at the importance of person-centred practice (PCP) from a variety of practice, strategic, and policy angles, exploring how the principles of PCP underpin a variety of perspectives, including within leadership and in the curriculum. The book explores not only a range of methodologies, but also covers a variety of different healthcare settings and contexts, including working within mental health services, acute care, nursing homes, the community, and working with children and people with disabilities.
- Significantly updated and expanded since the previous edition, taking into account the considerable changes in recent health care advancements, including the ‘Francis’ report
- Builds on previous perspectives of person-centredness in nursing and applies them in a broader nursing and health care context
- Includes a stronger exploration on the role of the service-user
- Shows the use of life-story and narrative approaches as a way of putting the individual’s identity at the heart of the care relationship
- Includes learning features such as links to current practice developments and reflective questions
- Person-Centred Practice in Nursing and Health Care PDF Free Download,
- Person-Centred Practice in Nursing and Health Care Free Ebook,
- Person-Centred Practice in Nursing and Health Care PDF