Interventional Radiology Cases PDF
Increase your knowledge and improve your image interpretation skills using the proven and popular Case Review approach! Drs. Wael E. Saad, Minhaj S. Khaja, and Suresh Vedantham have updated this new edition to include nearly 200 clinically relevant cases with associated images, multiple-choice questions, answers, and rationales – all organized by level of difficulty and designed to reinforce your understanding of the essential principles needed to interpret a wide range of vascular and interventional images.
- Study effectively with content that addresses contemporary medical practice emphasizing physics, clinical evaluation, and treatment following The Joint Commission and the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education.
- View cases that reflect contemporary practice, thanks to new, multi-modality imaging, including color images and 3D reconstructions.
- Stay up to date with recent innovations in vascular and interventional radiology with a more diverse case selection, updated procedural techniques and inventory, and new and updated references from reputable sources.
- Get fresh perspectives from nearly 200 updated or new cases reflecting the most recent changes in vascular and interventional radiology, including portal hypertension, aortic disease, interventional oncology, peripheral arterial disease, and complex venous disease.
- Interventional Radiology Cases PDF Free Download,
- Interventional Radiology Cases Free Ebook,
- Interventional Radiology Cases PDF