Podrid’s Real-World ECGs Volume 3 PDF
Volume 3, Conduction Abnormalities, explores the essentials of AV nodal and intraventricular conduction abnormalities seen in everyday clinical practice:
- AV conduction abnormalities, including first-, second-, and third-degree AV block and enhanced AV conduction
- Intraventricular conduction abnormalities, including intraventricular conduction delay, fascicular block, and bundle branch blocks
Podrid’s Real-World ECGs combines traditional case-based workbooks with a versatile Web-based program to offer students, health care professionals, and physicians an indispensable resource for developing and honing the technical skills and systematic approach needed to interpret ECGs with confidence. ECGs from real patient cases offer a complete and in-depth learning experience by focusing on fundamental electrophysiologic properties and clinical concepts as well as detailed discussion of important diagnostic findings and relevant management decisions. Six comprehensive volumes encompass more than 600 individual case studies plus an online repository of hundreds more interactive case studies (Podrid’s Real World ECGs website) that include feedback and discussion about the important waveforms and clinical decision-making involved. From an introductory volume that outlines the approaches and tools utilized in the analysis of all ECGs to subsequent volumes covering particular disease entities for which the ECG is useful, readers will take away the in-depth knowledge needed to successfully interpret the spectrum of routine to challenging ECGs they will encounter in their own clinical practice.
- Podrid’s Real-World ECGs Volume 3 PDF Free Download,
- Podrid’s Real-World ECGs Volume 3 Free Ebook,
- Podrid’s Real-World ECGs Volume 3 PDF