The Washington Manual of Echocardiography PDF
Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Concise, portable, and user-friendly, The Washington Manual® of Echocardiography, Second Edition focuses on the essential information you need to know to successfully perform and read echocardiograms, as well as to identify valvular heart disease, cardiac myopathies, and congenital anomalies. Supervised and edited by faculty from the Washington University School of Medicine, this highly regarded reference has been completely updated throughout, with a new, streamlined layout as well more echo clips, and an update on the current guidelines. You’ll find expert guidance, practical tips, and up-to-date information on all aspects of echocardiography – all in one convenient and easily accessible source.
- New chapters on hypertrophic cardiomyopathy and cardiac devices include the latest ACC/AHA and ASE guidelines.
- Extensively revised sections on LV systolic and diastolic function, valve assessment, and TEE.
- Hundreds of updated, high-quality images enhance visual learning and improve diagnostic accuracy.
- Reorganized content emphasizes clarity and consistency, so you can find what you need more quickly.
- Tips and pearls from cardiologists and sonographers offer guidance on proper set-up, correct transduction technique, and image optimization.
- A handy, portable resource for cardiology fellows, as well as anesthesia fellows, cardiac sonographers, residents, attendings, and intensive care and emergency department physicians who utilize handheld ultrasound.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
- The Washington Manual of Echocardiography PDF Free Download,
- The Washington Manual of Echocardiography Free Ebook,
- The Washington Manual of Echocardiography PDF