Master Your Diabetes PDF
The evidence is clear: We are in the midst of a worldwide diabetes epidemic. In the United States alone, one in three Americans is either diabetic (29 million patients) or prediabetic (87 million patients), costing an annual $242 billion in medical treatments.
In Master Your Diabetes, naturopathic physician and diabetes expert Dr. Mona Morstein shows how people with both type 1 and type 2 diabetes can gain and maintain excellent control of their blood sugar levels, preventing and even reversing existing complications through education combined with medical support and encouragement. This is the first comprehensive guide for patients, caregivers, and medical practitioners to demonstrate an integrative approach based on the “eight essentials” of treatment and prevention: a low-carb diet, exercise, good sleep, stress management, healing the gut, detoxification, supplementation, and medications.
Topics covered include:
- Important physical exams and lab work
- Conventional diets and non-insulin medications
- Low-carb diets and how they apply to different food groups
- Lifestyle factors, including exercise, stress management, and the microbiome
- Diabetic supplementation
- Pediatric diabetes
An indispensable resource, Master Your Diabetes will empower readers to take control of their condition and continue living full, active, enjoyable, and long lives.
- Master Your Diabetes PDF Free Download,
- Master Your Diabetes Free Ebook,
- Master Your Diabetes PDF