2018 Nurse’s Drug Handbook 17th Edition PDF Free Download
Jones & Bartlett Learning 2018 Nurse’s Drug Handbook is the most up-to-date, practical, and easy-to-use nursing drug reference. Updated annually, it provides accurate and timely facts on hundreds of drugs from A-Z. Written in a no-nonsense style that speaks your language in terms you use every day, it offers concise and consistently formatted drug entries organized alphabetically.
The 2018 Nurse’s Drug Handbook includes:
• Index of all generic, trade, and alternate drug names
• Chemical and therapeutic classes, FDA pregnancy risk category, and controlled substance schedule
• Indications and dosages, as well as route, onset, peak, and duration information
• Incompatibilities and contraindications
• Interactions with drugs, food, and activities
• Adverse reactions
• Nursing considerations, including key teaching points for patients
• Mechanism-of-action illustrations
• Warnings and precautions
New drugs include: bezlotoximab (Zinplava), brivaracetam (Briviact), daclizumab (Zinbryta), ixekizumab (Taltz), lixisenatide (Adlyxin), obiltoxaximab (Anthim), phentermine (Adipex-P), plecanatide (Trulance), prasterone (Intrarosa), and reslizumab (Cinqair).