Introduction to Biomedical Imaging PDF
An integrated, comprehensive survey of biomedical imagingmodalities
An important component of the recent expansion in bioengineeringis the area of biomedical imaging. This book provides in-depthcoverage of the field of biomedical imaging, with particularattention to an engineering viewpoint.
Suitable as both a professional reference and as a text for aone-semester course for biomedical engineers or medical technologystudents, Introduction to Biomedical Imaging covers thefundamentals and applications of four primary medical imagingtechniques: magnetic resonance imaging, ultrasound, nuclearmedicine, and X-ray/computed tomography.
Taking an accessible approach that includes any necessarymathematics and transform methods, this book provides rigorousdiscussions of:
- The physical principles, instrumental design, data acquisitionstrategies, image reconstruction techniques, and clinicalapplications of each modality
- Recent developments such as multi-slice spiral computedtomography, harmonic and sub-harmonic ultrasonic imaging,multi-slice PET scanning, and functional magnetic resonanceimaging
- General image characteristics such as spatial resolution andsignal-to-noise, common to all of the imaging modalities
- Introduction to Biomedical Imaging PDF Free Download,
- Introduction to Biomedical Imaging Free Ebook,
- Introduction to Biomedical Imaging PDF