Aulton’s Pharmaceutics 4th Edition PDF : The Design and Manufacture of Medicines
|Author||Michael E. Aulton BPharm PhD FAAPS FSP FRPharmS|
|File size||60 MB|
This Website complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
Pharmaceutics is one of the most diverse subject areas in all of pharmaceutical science. In brief it is concerned with the scientific and technological aspects of the design and manufacture of dosage forms or medicines. An understanding of pharmaceutics is therefore vital for all pharmacists and those pharmaceutical scientists who are involved with converting a drug or a potential drug into a medicine that can be delivered safely effectively and conveniently to the patient.
Now in its fourth edition this best-selling textbook in pharmaceutics has been brought completely up to date to reflect the rapid advances in delivery methodologies by eye and injection advances in drug formulations and delivery methods for special groups (such as children and the elderly) nanomedicine and pharmacognosy. At the same time the editors have striven to maintain the accessibility of the text for students of pharmacy preserving the balance between being a suitably pitched introductory text and a clear reflection of the state of the art.
- provides a logical comprehensive account of drug design and manufacture
- includes the science of formulation and drug delivery
- designed and written for newcomers to the design of dosage forms
New to this edition
- New editor: Kevin Taylor Professor of Clinical Pharmaceutics School of Pharmacy University of London.
- Twenty-two new contributors.
- Six new chapters covering parenteral and ocular delivery; design and administration of medicines for the children and elderly; the latest in plant medicines; nanotechnology and nanomedicines and the delivery of biopharmaceuticals.
- Thoroughly revised and updated throughout.
Aulton’s Pharmaceutics 4th Edition PDF Aulton’s Pharmaceutics 4th Edition Free Download Aulton’s Pharmaceutics 4th Edition Ebook