Pediatrics Correlations and Clinical Scenarios PDF
Your Secret Weapon for Mastering the USMLE Step 3
How prepared are you for the new USMLE Step 3? Are you worried about answering questions on basic science concepts? Uncertain about managing the clock in CCS cases? Unprepared to answer questions on pediatric topics? This book is the balm.
Created by bestselling author and lecturer Dr. Conrad Fischer, Dr. Elizabeth August, and Dr. Niket Sonpal, Pediatrics: Correlations & Clinical Scenarios provides an entertaining and comprehensive review of internal medicine topics on the USMLE Step 3. Progressive clinical cases–embedded with meaningful foundational science correlations and CCS exam tips–ensure that you’re prepared for the new USMLE Step 3.
- 100 pediatrics cases with Q&A provide practice for the multiple-choice exam component of the USMLE Step 3
- Embedded basic science correlations prepare you to answer foundational science questions
- Integrated CCS navigation tips prepare you to handle Computer-based Case Simulations (CCS cases)
- High-yield coverage of core pediatrics topics frequently tested on the USMLE Step 3
- Pediatrics Correlations and Clinical Scenarios PDF Free Download,
- Pediatrics Correlations and Clinical Scenarios Free Ebook,
- Pediatrics Correlations and Clinical Scenarios PDF