Principles and Practice of Urology PDF
THE WORLD’S #1 SURGERY TEXT–UPDATED TO INCLUDE STATE-OF-THE-ART EVIDENCE-BASED SURGICAL CARE AND LEADERSHIP GUIDANCE FOR TRAINEES AND PRACTICING SURGEONS
A Doody’s Core Title for 2017!
The Tenth Edition of Schwartz’s Principles of Surgery maintains the book’s unmatched coverageof the foundations of surgery while bringing into sharper focus new and emerging technologies. We have entered a new era of surgery in which minimally invasive surgery, robotic surgery, and the use of computers and genomic information have improved the outcomes and quality of life for patients. With these advances in mind, all chapters have been updated with an emphasis on evidence-based, state-of-the-art surgical care. An exciting new chapter, “Fundamental Principles of Leadership Training in Surgery,” expands the scope of the book beyond the operating room to encompass the actual development of surgeons. This edition is also enriched by an increased number of international chapter authors and a new chapter on Global Surgery. More than ever, Schwartz’s Principles of Surgery is international in scope–a compendium of the knowledge and technique of the world’s leading surgeons.
- More clinically relevant than ever, with emphasis on high-yield discussion of diagnosis and treatment of surgical disease, arranged by organ system and surgical specialty
- Content is supported by boxed key points, detailed anatomical figures, diagnostic and management algorithms, and key references
- Beautiful full-color design
- Principles and Practice of Urology PDF Free Download,
- Principles and Practice of Urology Free Ebook,
- Principles and Practice of Urology PDF