ACLS Study Guide 5th Edition PDF
|Author||Barbara J Aehlert RN BSPA|
|File size||24.2 MB|
|Category||Free Medical Books|
This Website complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
Awarded second place in the 2017 AJN Book of the Year Awards in the Critical Care-Emergency Nursing category. Provide the best possible emergency cardiovascular care ― using the newest ECC guidelines! ACLS Study Guide 5th Edition offers a complete full-color overview of advanced cardiovascular life support. An easy-to-read approach covers everything from airway management to cardiac arrest rhythms and their management electrical therapy acute coronary syndromes and acute stroke. In addition to the latest ACLS treatment algorithms this edition includes case studies and hundreds of full-color photos and illustrations.
- Case studies present common realistic clinical situations helping you learn and apply skills in cardiac rhythm interpretation medication administration and other essential interventions.
- ACLS Pearls boxes offer brief explanations of complex topics and useful tips for clinical practice.
- End-of-chapter quizzes include answers and rationales helping you learn and remember the most important information.
- Easy-to-understand approach simplifies your study of advanced cardiac life support thanks to Barbara Aehlert’s unique conversational writing style.
- centers on evidence-based practice recommendations including the 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care and the 2015 International Consensus on Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care Science With Treatment Recommendations.
- NEW! Improved format integrates all case studies into the appropriate chapters so that you can apply concepts immediately to real-world situations.
ACLS Study Guide 5th Edition PDF ACLS Study Guide 5th Edition Free Download ACLS Study Guide 5th Edition Ebook