Caffey’s Pediatric Diagnostic Imaging 2-Volume Set 13th Edition PDF
|Author||Brian D. Coley MD|
|File size||187 MB|
This Website complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
For more than 70 years, Caffey’s Pediatric Diagnostic Imaging has been the comprehensive, go-to reference that radiologists have relied upon for dependable coverage of all aspects of pediatric imaging. In the 13th Edition, Dr. Brian Coley leads a team of experts to bring you up to date with today’s practice standards in radiation effects and safety, as well as in head and neck, neurologic, thoracic, cardiac, gastrointestinal, genitourinary, and musculoskeletal pediatric imaging. This two-volume bestselling reference is a must-have resource for pediatric radiologists, general radiologists, pediatric subspecialists, pediatricians, hospitals, and more – anywhere clinicians need to ensure safe, effective, and up-to-date imaging of children.
- Provides access to 50 online videos, including hypertrophic pyloric stenosis, disorders of swallowing, fetal swallowing, fetal bowel obstruction, upper GI and ultrasound evaluation of malrotation and volvulus, congenital heart disease MRI evaluation, and many more.
- Includes separate chapters on radiation effects and safety, pre-natal imaging, neoplasms, trauma, techniques, embryology, genetic anomalies, and common acquired conditions.
- Takes an updated, contemporary approach with more focused and consistently formatted content throughout. Clinical content includes Overview; Etiologies, Pathophysiology, and Clinical Presentation; Imaging, including pros and cons, costs, evidence-based data, findings, and differential diagnostic considerations; and Treatment, including follow-up.
- Features 8,500 high-quality images – 1,000 new or updated.
- Provides expanded coverage of advanced imaging and diagnostics, including genetics and fetal imaging, MRI and advanced MR techniques, low-dose CT, ultrasound, nuclear medicine, and molecular imaging, as well as the latest quality standards, evidence-based data, and practice guidelines.
- Features new Key Points boxes and more tables and flowcharts that make reference faster and easier.
- Focuses on safety, particularly in radiation dosing, as part of the Image Gently® campaign to improve pediatric imaging while limiting radiation exposure and unneeded studies.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Caffey’s Pediatric Diagnostic Imaging 2-Volume Set 13th Edition PDF, Caffey’s Pediatric Diagnostic Imaging 2-Volume Set 13th Edition Free Download, Caffey’s Pediatric Diagnostic Imaging 2-Volume Set 13th Edition Ebook, free medical books, medical, medical books free download, medical books, free medical, medical dental books, nursing books, free ebook download, medical textbook, books for medical students